Primary tabs

Do you want to change your electoral division for voting in Belize? Two months are set aside each year by law for the transfer of electors from one Electoral Division to another. These two months are JULY AND AUGUST. Application for a change of Electoral Division from one Electoral Division to another are done using Form No. 17.

These applications are processed during normal working hours at the Elections and Boundaries Registration Office your new division of choice during the Period: JULY 1 - AUGUST 31 of each year.

Requirements to change from one electoral division to another are:

* Be a Registered voter

* Reside at the new Division for not less than two (2) months

*  Present your Voters ID at the time of application or any other picture Identification; eg. Passport, Social Security or Drivers License

*  and "a utility bill" in the elector's name to assist the officers in the verification of the address given. 

NOTE: Electors are required to provide true and accurate information as it is an offense to give false information

Click Here for More Information

Change of Electoral Division / Transfer Period for Voting in Belize 

Change of Electoral Division / Transfer Period for Voting in Belize

Click Here for More Community Bulletin On Ambergris Today Online

Solani Graniel's picture

Solani Graniel

No comment

Leave a Response